How to Create a New InQuiry User
This article will give very basic information needed to create a new user in a client. This will allow the user to login to:
- Nuance Mobile (iOS and Android)
- InSync (depending on other settings)
- InTouch (depending on other settings)
The easiest and most effective way to create a new user in the system is to find an existing user that has similar access rights to the new user and copy him/her. The existing user may be someone who performs a similar role in the medical facility or uses the system in a similar way to the new user.
It is OK if the users will have differences between them. The existing user is just the starting point for the new user creation process - changes or tweaks to the new user can be made after the initial creation.
1. Go to:
InCommand > Client Maintenance > Users
2. Select the user you have identified as the existing user who is appropriate to copy into the new user and click "Copy <existing user name> to New User".
3. Fill all appropriate information for the user, then press SAVE.
NOTE: These fields MUST be filled in:
- First Name
- Last Name
- User Name
4. After you have saved this user, you can make further changes to add information or modify access or settings to differentiate him/her from the existing user who was copied. Here are notable settings that might need to be adjusted:
Telephone Dictation Options > link to how to set a users DID
Proxy Settings > link to how to setup proxy rights
Location Access Settings > link to how to setup Location access rights